This policy is intended to inform you how we at 99grit company collect and use information provided by visitors to our website (located at www.99grit.com) by people who register at our website, by students who enroll in our courses and by anyone who contracts for or purchases any of our products or services, and by individuals who communicate with our Website via e-mail or otherwise.
We may collect and process your personal data
We may collect and process your personal data in the following circumstances:
- when you visit our website
- sign up / register for an account
- when you sign up for our newsletter (by entering your e-mail address)
- when you order our products or services from us
- when you provide us e-mail or other data
- when you enter any webinar we may hold, when you complete any surveys we may conduct
We track and record user sessions to improve the site experience for our users. We use tracking software including Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
We use Information
in the following ways:
- To provide materials through our website and contact you about our products, services and website
- To deliver information to you about the products, services and materials provided through our website
- In additional manners that we may describe to you when you provide information to us or when we notify you about new uses of information provided by you
- By visiting our website, providing us your e-mail address, signing up for our newsletter or webinar, registering for an account, ordering services from us or otherwise providing your personal information to us, as set forth above (under Collection of Information), you are consenting to receiving communications from us regarding our services and materials. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by following the instructions set forth in those communications.
We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise disseminate personal date or information except as set forth below:
- We use a third-party vendor to help us communicate with you via e-mail. Our current vendor is Mailchimp.
- We transmit credit card and other payment data through the Thinkific platform.
- If necessary for the provision of our services, we may disclose information (such as name and contact information) to our instructors or other providers of our services.
You may ask us to delete some or all of the information
You may ask us to delete some or all of the information you shared with us, provided, however, that we are not required to maintain that information as part of any commercial transaction or contract entered into between us. You may request that we delete information provided by you to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and Information
You may contact us
You may contact us regarding you personal data by emailing email@example.com.